The most effective method to Fix Realtek HD Audio Manager Missing from Windows 10
While Intel has improved its High Definition Audio codecs, most Windows computers still ship with Realtek HD Audio Manager and its related drivers. Further, the integrated sound cards on Windows PCs are mostly manufactured by Realtek so it makes more sense to use the first-party utility for better sound output. Having said that, we’ve been getting reports of Realtek HD Audio Manager missing from Windows 10. It doesn’t show up either within the system tray or on top of things Panel. Many have pointed the difficulty to Windows 10 update and rightly so. Nevertheless, during this article, we’ll find out how to repair the Realtek HD Audio Manager missing issue from Windows10. we’ve offered two easy ways to bring back the Realtek HD Audio Manager on Windows 10. Now without further delay, let’s undergo the guide.
Fix Realtek HD Audio Manager Missing from Windows 10
As always, we’ll update the sound driver first to repair the Realtek HD Audio Manager missing issue from Windows 10 automatically. And if that does compute then we’ll download and install the newest Realtek codecs from its official website manually. There upon said, let’s move to the steps.
• Update the Sound Driver
1. First of all, right-click on the beginning menu and open “Device Manager”.
2. Now, scroll down and expand the “Sound, video and game controllers” menu. then , right-click on “Realtek High Definition Audio” and select “Update driver”.
3. On subsequent screen, click on “Search automatically for drivers”. This process will need active internet connection so confirm to attach your computer to a hotspot or a WiFi access point.
4. After finding and installing the newest Realtek driver, it’d ask you to restart your Windows 10 PC. Following that, check if Realtek HD Audio Manager is out there under the system tray or inside control panel . If that’s not the case then move to next step.
5. Here, we’ll re-install the Realtek driver again but manually. Select “Update driver” and select “Browse my computer for drivers“.
6. then , click on “Let me pick from an list of available drivers on my computer”.
7. Here, confirm to settle on “Realtek High Definition Audio” and click on on “Next”. After the installation, restart your computer. This time, the Realtek HD Audio Manager shouldn’t be missing from the system tray.
• Download Realtek HD Audio Manager
If the above method didn’t resolve the Realtek HD Audio Manager missing issue from Windows 10 then follow this section. Here, we’ll download the newest version of Realtek HD Audio Manager straight from Realtek’s official website then install it. So here is the way to set about it.
1. Open Realtek’s Website and download either the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Realtek HD Audio Manager. to seek out your computer’s architecture, right-click on “My Computer” and check “System Type”. Here, you’ll find if your computer has 64-bit architecture or 32-bit.
2. then , install the program on your Windows 10 PC and restart your computer. Next, open the “C” Drive and move to Program Files -> Realtek -> Audio -> HDA folder.
3. Here, you’ll find a bunch of files associated with Realtek. Double-click on “RtkNGUI64.exe” and Realtek HD Audio Manager are going to be back on Windows 10. confine mind, on some laptops, it’d show DTS or Dolby supported the manufacturer’s partnership with audio enhancement companies.
4. that’s a method of opening the Realtek HD Audio Manager manually. If you would like to form it appear within the system tray, run the “RtkAudioService64.exe” and “RAVCpl64.exe”.
5. In case, Realtek HD Audio Manager remains missing from the system tray then right-click on “RtkNGUI64.exe” and select “Send to”. Here, select “Desktop (create shortcut)”. Now, you’ll access Realtek HD Audio Manager straight from the desktop, anytime you would like .
Bring Back Realtek HD Audio Manager on Windows 10
So that is how you’ll resolve the Realtek HD Audio Manager missing issue from Windows 10. I even have offered two methods and both are quite straightforward. At first, you’ll try updating the driving force to the newest version. And if that doesn’t work then you’ll simply download the Realtek HD Audio Manager from the official website.
If you wish this text , you ought to also inspect our articles on fixing zero-day vulnerability Anyway, that’s all from us. If you’re still facing any issue then do allow us to know within the comment section below. we’ll definitely attempt to assist you out.