WhatsApp is one among the foremost popular messaging apps within the world immediately . The Facebook-owned company in 2017 released a feature that permits people to delete their own messages from WhatsApp. Using this feature removes photos, videos, or messages completely from WhatsApp, which suggests that nobody , including you, can see these messages after they’re deleted. However, there’s how to ascertain deleted messages on WhatsApp and we’ll get thereto shortly.
In case you’re planning on using this guide to reveal deleted messages, please remember that there is always a price to pay to access WhatsApp features that aren’t officially supported. during this case, the tactic we’re suggesting will expose all of your notifications including OTPs and bank balance details, to a third-party app, and that we can’t guarantee that this data will remain private. Please use this method at your own risk, and as long as seeing WhatsApp
messages others have deleted is completely essential to you.
(Video Credit: Gadget360)
How to see deleted WhatsApp messages
Whenever someone deletes a WhatsApp message, within the chat it shows a message that reads, ‘This message was deleted’. If you’ve got an Android smartphone, follow these steps to ascertain deleted messages.
1. Download and install WhatsRemoved+ from Google Play.
2. Once downloaded, open the app and finish setting it up by granting access to all or any the permissions the app asks for.
3. After granting the permissions, return the app and now you will be asked to pick the app/ apps of which you would like to save lots of the notifications and detect changes. From the list below, select WhatsApp and tap Next.
4. On subsequent screen tap Yes, Save Files followed by tapping Allow. this may finish fixing the app and it’ll be ready to be used .
5. From then on every notification that you simply receive on WhatsApp, including the deleted messages are going to be present on WhatsRemoved+ app. All you would like to try to to is to open the app and from the highest bar select WhatsApp.
There’s no such app available for iOS, which is sweet for your privacy but not good if you would like to ascertain deleted WhatsApp messages.
We found tons of apps on the Google Play but none of them was nearly as good as WhatsRemoved+. This app does the work just fine but it’s way too many ads, which you’ll remove if you’re willing to pay a one-time fee of Rs. 100.