How To Hide Facebook Friends List
Your Facebook friends list is public by default, but just in case you would like to hide it, you’ll easily do this . Still many people don’t have idea the way how to do it .Here’s the way how to do it ,
Follow these steps for hiding your Facebook friends list from others,
• Login to your Facebook account.
• Open your Facebook friends list and click on on the ‘pencil’ icon highlighted within the screenshot below.
• After you click on the ‘pencil’ icon, a drop down menu will appear, click on the ‘Edit privacy’ option.
• After you click on ‘Edit privacy’, a pop up will appear showing all the privacy options for your Facebook’s friends list and your followers & followings list, here’s how it’s like,
• By default, your Facebook friends list, followers & followings list is public, which suggests that everybody who’s on Facebook can see your friends, people you’re following and your followers.
• To change the settings, just click on the default setting, here it’s public, so, we’ve to click on the ‘public’ option, see the screenshot below for more clarity. A dropdown will appear showing you all the available privacy options,
• You can choose the privacy setting that suits you the foremost , If you select ‘Only me’ option, it’ll make your friends list completely invisible from everyone. If you select ‘friends’ option, your friends list are going to be visible only to your friends and if you would like to cover the list from a specific friend or an inventory of friends, choose ‘custom’ option.
• Similarly, you’ll change the settings for your followers and followings.
• I hope this post helped you to vary your Facebook friends list privacy setting. just in case you’ve got any doubt, be happy to invite comments below the post.
• NOTE:just in case you’re trying to find an choice to hide mutual friends on Facebook, I’m afraid that won’t be possible because Facebook doesn’t provide any option for that.