Recycle Bin has been a component of Windows since the MS-DOS days, but there are those who don’t desire a two-step process to delete files.
After they press the Delete key, they require it to deleted immediately.
If you’re one in all those users then this guide is for you. Here, we are visiting show you ways to Delete Files Directly on Windows 10 without sending Recycle Bin.
We’ve offered a fast solution and a permanent fix and you’ll be able to skip Recycle Bin altogether.
Delete Files Directly on Windows 10 without sending Recycle Bin
1. The best directly delete files without sending Recycle Bin is to press the “Shift” key while pressing the “Delete” key.
It’ll immediately delete your file and it won’t head to Recycle Bin.
It’s a fast solution and you’ll should press the “Shift” key every single time while deleting files.
2. If you would like to permanently change the behavior then right-click on “Recycle Bin” on your Desktop and open “Properties“.
3. Next, select “C:” drive and choose “Don’t move files to the Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted.” option. Similarly, try this for other drives likewise.
You may not bear in mind but internally Windows creates separate Recycle Bin for every drive.
4. I recommend you to enable “Display delete confirmation dialog” checkbox. Before deleting, it’ll provide you with a warning that the files will skip Recycle Bin and be permanently deleted. Now, click on the “OK” button.
5. You’re done. Now onwards, whenever you delete a file or folder, it’ll provide you with a warning with a window and after further confirmation, the file is going to be directly deleted without sending Recycle Bin.
So that is how you’ll skip Recycle Bin while deleting files and folders on Windows 10. While the keyboard shortcut surely works fine, but if you wish a permanent fix then read the entire tutorial. it’ll prevent time and also lots of hassle. Anyway, that’s all from us.
If you want to learn more about Windows 10 check here like, Getting Windows Blue Screen Error | What will you do it? , Why is my computer is too slow? | How you will speed it up and List of all Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts: The ultimate guide.