How to Check Chrome Version and Update Google Chrome Manually on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS
Google Chrome is that the hottest browser across all platforms and keeping it updated it important for your security as many critical security updates are released throughout the year for the browser. Quite few people wonder the way to update Google Chrome because there doesn’t seem to be any big update button on the browser. The solution, of course, is that by default Google Chrome is about to update itself seamlessly, without ever informing you an update has been performed. However, which will not happen all the time, during which case you would possibly need to install updates manually.
Google Chrome is by default set to update itself automatically on both Windows and Mac. Here’s the way to check if you’re on the newest version and the way to update Google Chrome.
How to update Google Chrome varies counting on the platform you’re using the browser on. It’s easiest to update Google Chrome on desktop and pretty easy on Android and iOS also. If you’re wondering the way to update Google Chrome, here’s everything you would like to understand.
How to update Google Chrome on Windows or Mac
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click the three dots icon on the highest right.
3. Click Update Google Chrome. If this button isn’t visible, meaning you’re on the newest version of the browser.
4. Click Relaunch to update Google Chrome.
5. An alternate thanks to do that is to click the three dots icon and click on About Google Chrome.
6. Now Google Chrome will begin to update itself automatically. Once the update has been downloaded, click Relaunch.
This will update Google Chrome on Windows and Mac.
How to update Google Chrome on Android
It’s very easy to update Google Chrome on Android. Follow these steps.
1. Open Google Play on your Android device.
2. Tap the hamburger icon on the top-left.
3. Tap My apps & games.
4. Tap Updates and see if Google Chrome is listed here. If it is, tap Update.
This will update Google Chrome on Android.
How to update Google Chrome on iPhone, iPad
You can update Google Chrome on iOS via the App Store. Follow these steps.
1. Open App Store.
2. Tap Updates.
3. Search for Google Chrome here. If you see an Update button next thereto, tap that. If it’s already updated, you’ll see an Open button next thereto.
This will update Google Chrome on iPhone or iPad.
I hope it will helpful for you.