If you getting to buy one among the simplest budget laptops under 20000 Rs, then you come to the proper place. Here you discover the list of best laptop under 20000 Rs for this month. I list out these laptops consistent with Performance, Hardware quality, Price, Specification, User reviews, and after-sales service. I also mentioned where you’ll get them at the simplest possible price so have a glance at them
30000 Rs, $400 budget is enough for your laptop?
Ideal: Basic study, Web browsing, Ms office, Telly, Programming, Movie & Video.
Not recommended: Gaming & Heavy multitasking use and productive work (like Photoshop, Video Editing & graphics design, Web and app development), for that you simply a minimum of need Ryzen 5 or 8th gen i3 (price range 25000 – 30000 Rs , Below $400).
What you’ll expect from a laptop under 30000 Rs , $400?
If you trust on Computer Guru, you’ll skip this and save some time.
Processor: 1. Intel 8th gen Pentium N5000 > 2. Pentium 4417U > 3. AMD A6-9225. These are the simplest chipsets you’ll get with a laptop under 20000 Rs.
Graphics Card: a fanatical GPU during this price range isn’t possible, so you would like to settle with integrated GPU.
RAM: during this price range, all the laptops have 4GB RAM. And it enough for normal use. except for multitasking use and leg free experience, you actually need minimum 8GB RAM, so always buy a laptop with easy upgrade options.
Storage: All the laptops during this price range comes with 1TB and 500 GB HDD, and it highly enough for normal users. But as you recognize , HDD is now old technology, for faster speed, you actually need SSD drive. For inbuilt SSD drive impossible at this price point, so install SSD aftermarket. I always select those laptops during this list who have SSD upgrade option.
It’s not enough, aside from this there are many belongings you got to know before buying a laptop, but don’t worry me and my editor team work very hard to form your shopping easy.
These are the simplest laptop under 30000 Rs, $400 for this month
1. HP 15-da0389TU
|All Image Credit: Amazon|
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4417U processor, 2.3GHz base processor speed, 2 cores, 2MB cache
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Display: 15.6-inch HD(1366 x 768) SVA Display
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4 RAM, Storage: 1TB 5400 RPM, Intel HD Graphics 620
- Design & battery: Thin and lightweight design, Laptop weight: 2.04 kg, Max battery life = up to 7 hours, Fast Charge, Battery: 3 Cell, Li-Ion, Power Supply: 41 W AC Adapter
- Warranty: This genuine HP laptop comes with a 1-year domestic warranty from HP covering manufacturing defects and not covering physical damage. For more details, see Warranty section below. Register device at, register.hp.com to activate warranty
- Preinstalled Software: Windows 10 Home Lifetime edition
Why this laptop?
The HP 15-da0389TU is that the best entry-level laptop that aims to cater to office uses also as students who need a decently powerful machine to help them in their daily routine. The laptop comes with a textured matte finish and glossy HP logo, which looks and feels fantastic. It comes with powerful and latest 8th gen Intel Pentium Gold N4417U chipset and 4GB DDR4 ram. This dual-core processor performs reasonably well with the applications that you simply will use daily. you’ll also upgrade RAM up to 16GB and install additional SSD drive on this laptop.
Prize: Rs. 22,990
2. Acer Aspire 3 A315-34-P7EG
- 1.10 GhzGHz Intel Pentium Silver N5000 processor
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB 5400rpm disk drive
- 15.6-inch screen, Intel UHD Graphics 605 Graphics
- Windows 10 Home OS
- 6.5 hours battery life, 2.8kg laptop
- Processor: Intel Pentium Silver N5000 Processor,turbo step up to 2.70 GHz | OS & Office: Windows 10 Home (64 bit) life time validity | Microsoft Office 2016 (HS)
Why this laptop?
Acer always offers a lower cost tag than its rivals on an equivalent specification, as this laptop comes with intel’s latest 8th gen Pentium n5000 quad-core chipset, which is that the most powerful chipset during this price range. It can easily handle your daily multitasking home use and study-related work. So if you would like a strong laptop for multitasking use and you don’t want to spend quite 20000 Rs, then this may be your most suitable option .
Prize: Rs. 20,990
Prize: $ 368.44
3. Acer Aspire 3
- Operating System – Windows 10 Home Basic
- RAM: 4GB, HDD: 1 TB SATA
- Display Resolution 1366 x 768 Pixels HD LED Backlit Anti-Glare TN Display
- Processor Intel Pentium Gold Processor 4417U
Why this laptop?
The Acer Aspire 3 is my third choice on the list of best laptop under 20000. It comes with powerful Chipset Intel Pentium Gold 4417U, which is true now one among the simplest chipsets during this price range. It can easily handle your daily home use and study with the support of 4GB RAM and 1tb or 500GB storage options. the simplest part is that you simply can easily upgrade this laptop with 12 GB RAM and a further SSD drive for faster performance. It also comes with preinstalled windows 10 and every one the required connectivity options. More info please check specs table.
Please upgrade RAM up to 8GB and install minimum 120GB SSD drive on this laptop for faster speed.
Prize: Rs. 19,990
Prize: $ 99.99
4. Lenovo Ideapad S145
- Processor: AMD A6-9225 processor, base speed 2.6 Ghz, max speed 3 Ghz, 2 Cores, 1 MB smart cache
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 with lifetime validity
- Display: 15.6-inch screen with (1366X768) HD display | Anti Glare technology | Connectivity: 802.11 AC 1×1 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2
- Memory and Storage: 4GB RAM | Storage: 1 TB HDD
- Design and battery: Thin and lightweight Laptop| 180 Degree Hinge| Laptop weight 1.85kg | Battery Life: Upto 5.5 hours as per MobileMark 2014
- This genuine Lenovo Laptop comes with 1 year onsite domestic warranty from Lenovo covering manufacturing defects and not covering physical damage. For more details, see Warranty section
- Inside the box: Laptop, Charger, User Manual
- Ports and Optical Drive: 1 HDMI, 2 USB 3.0, USB 2.0 |4-in-1 card reader (SD,SDHC,SDXC,MMC)|Combo audio and microphone jack |No Optical Drive
Why this laptop?
The Lenovo Ideapad S145 is my next choice on this list. This laptop is recently launched within the Indian market with an updated design and AMD’s latest A6-9225 chipset. It offers you maximum 3 GHz frequently, which may easily handle your daily heavy load.
Prize: Rs. 24,600.00
Prize: $ 427.12
So, here is that the quick summary of the simplest Laptop in Lower Budget. So please choose your Laptop and Buy it. If any question comments below.