|(All Image Credit: Amazon)|
If you are very gamer then you must have a good quality gaming mouse. Because in gaming normal mouse won’t help you too much, you need a proper gaming mouse with ergonomic design, customizable buttons and custom DPI.
Buying the best gaming mouse is not an easy task, for that you have to spend a lot of time on the resource. But I don’t want to waste your time and that’s why decided to write an article about the best gaming mouse under 1000 Rs. So select the mouse from below list and save your time and money.
How Is a Gaming Mouse different than a normal mouse?
The mouse is very simple computer accessories and gaming mice aren’t that much different from a regular one. The core difference between them, as I said, is that they’re specialized for gaming. They are more accurate, have some useful additional buttons, various customization options that make them look much cooler and adjustable accuracy and speed settings that you can switch on the fly.
Here is the list of best gaming mouse under 1000 to 500 Rs for this month
1.Redgear X12 Pro
The Redgear X12 Pro is my first choice on this list because of its comfortable gaming experience and powerful tracking sensor. It comes with the industry’s best Avago 3050 tracking sensor with 1000hz Pooling rate, which provides you with good gaming experience.
3050 is just entry-level sensor and it doesn’t have a super high tracking speed, but for 1000 Rs is one the best sensor we can get. It provides you DPI from 200 to 4000, which is enough for gaming. You can easily change DPI using a given DPI button on the top. In my experience, the minimum 200 DPI really helped me to better sniping in PUBG.
The X12 Pro features 6 control buttons and 5 profile modes which are programmable using Redger customization software. The placement of all buttons is really good and easy to use. It also offers micro function.
Another best part is that the mouse support 16.8 m RGB colours and some coolest effect, which is really rare in this price segment.
The design is very simple but very comfortable at the same time. The ergonomic shape and rubber grips on both sides give you comfortable gaming experience. And it comfortable for both palm and claw users.
- Avago 3050 gaming grade sensor
- Pooling rate :- 1000hz
- 6 programmable buttons and 5 profile mode
- DPI indicator light with software customization
- 1.8m braided cable
Overall, If you looking decent gaming mouse for PUBG and CS GO type games, then Redgear X12 Pro is the best choice under 1000 Rs.
Price: ₹ 899.00
The Redgear is A20 is my second choice on the list of best gaming mouse under 1000 Rs. Currently, this one is the best selling gaming mouse under 1000 Rs on Amazon India. it comes with 4800dpi gaming optical sensor which supports six adjustable speeds, from 200 to 4800 DPI. I used this mouse for at least 2 days and play various games like PUBG and Apex. At the end of the day, I found the mouse is decent and done the job very precisely.
On the design front, it looks very stylish and premium with RGB lighting. It worth to say that is One of the best Looking gaming mice in the given price range. The mouse features a 16.8 million colour customization, which is really rear in this price range. You can easily change the colour and lighting effects by configuration Software.
The Red Gear is A20 is really comfortable, I used this mouse for continuous 4-5 hours and I didn’t find any problem in comfort. It is suitable for both palm and claw users. But I want to say that it weighs a little more than normal (weight 150g), although it not too high, but I need to point out because lots of gaming
users prefer a lightweight mouse.
It comes with 7 programmable buttons which at right place as well easily programmable using the software. For the DPI change, it has two dedicated buttons on the top, but you can also program this button according to your use.
7 programmable buttons for binds and easy to access.
- 16.8 million Color customization options
- DPI up to 4800
- 1.8m braided cable
- For both palm and claw grip
All things considered, I think the Redgear A20 Gaming Mouse is definitely a great budget option for Beginner and casual gamer. So if you looking good RGB gaming mouse under 1000 Rs, then Redgear A20 is an ideal choice.
Price: ₹ 799.00
3. Redragon Centrophorus M601
The Redragon Centrophorus M601 is the only one gaming mouse in this price range comes with 8-piece weights set, which provides adjustability for those gamers that enjoy light-weighed mouses or more precise movements.
It has a 4 level DPI adjustment of up to 3200 DPI(800/1600/2400/3200), which can be easily toggleable using software or given dedicated button. Additionally, it offers an output of 3500 frames-per-second respond rate for those needing to balance preciseness and accuracy.
The mouse comes with 6 programmable buttons, which gives gamers a variable set of key-binding options for their necessities. But I feel that the side buttons are a little bit difficult to manoeuvre.
- The Sand Rubber Skin surface coating offers a secure grip, so you can play your favourite game for longer.
- It has a “6ft high-strength braided fibre cable” that prevent damage from hours of gaming and at the same time offers considerable reachability for those users with longer needs.
- The red and black colour combination looks really good and give gamer wali feal, but at the same time, the design looks little bit filmy.
- Wired gaming mouse, built for pc gamers – ergonomic redragon m601-3 rgb red led backlit gaming mouse (backlight can be disabled) up to 3200 dpi (user adjustable 800/1600/2400/3200 dpi), 30g acceleration
- Programmable pc gaming mouse, 5 user programmable buttons and side buttons, 5 memory profiles plus 8-piece user adjustable weight tuning set (2.4g x 8) to adjust overall weight, balance and center of gravity to achieve personalized feel and control
- Ergonomic gamer mouse: The ergonomic shape of the redragon m601-3 pc gaming mouse is built for comfort, fits naturally in your hand, the tuned buttons reduce click fatigue
- Gaming mouse pad: Large redragon mouse pad for gaming, waterproof washable and easy to clean, silk-processed cloth surface ensures smooth, ultra-precise mouse movements
- Advanced multi-layer surface provides thousands of light reflecting microscopic points for ultra-precise tracking, underside is made of natural processed foam rubber
Price: ₹ 1,205.00
4. Redragon Gainer M610
The Redragon Gainer M610 is the fourth choice on the list of best gaming mouse under 1000 Rs. This mouse is really value for money option with comfortable ergonomic design and High precision optical sensor.
- LED Backlit Gaming Mouse up to 3200 DPI (user adjustable 1000/1600/2400/3200 DPI)
- 6 programmable buttons including 2 customizable thumb buttons allow adjusting the mouse for its user’s needs; Textured surface of the upper button decreases the risk of accidental «blind» hit
- High precision optical sensor with option of the chosen level of DPI speed indicated by the color of the scroll wheel
- Specially invented Teflon formula ensures excellent gliding; Thanks to enlarged feet surface, balanced feet height and optimal place the mouse moves strictly horizontally
- Widened scroll wheel with special ribbed protector make the mouse control easier; The shape and the place of the scroll wheel are optimal for simultaneous movements of index finger from the left button to the wheel back and forth
Price: ₹ 745.00
So, here is the quick summary of the best gaming mouse under 1000 Rs. Choose your Laptop and Buy it. If any question comments below.