Best 3 Tips For How To Create A Screen Saver Shortcut On Mac
Screen savers are here to remain . While they’ll not be a force to be reckoned with on modern displays, they still provides a dynamic look to the display that otherwise appears idle. From a private configuration point of view, it’s hard to exchange screen savers with anything . And if you favor to use a design on your Mac, you’d probably wish to make a fast shortcut to start/end it employing a simple click or a swift gesture. Follow along to get 3 ways to make a design shortcut on Mac, do you have to find my game spot on.
3 Ways to form design Shortcut on macOS
First up, let’s have a touch little bit of sneak-peek into what we are getting to walk -through. Well, we’ll be using the fashionable Dock, Hot Corners, and therefore the versatile Automator to form design shortcuts on macOS. counting on your convenience, you’ll choose any methods to urge started. If you’re keen on Dock, a Dock icon might be your thing. But if you wish to possess a taste of smooth gesture, a hot corner shortcut could rather be the proper pick for you. As for Automator Quick Action, it’s going to appeal to you, if you’re keen on to use quick keyboard shortcuts on your Mac.
Make a design Shortcut with a Dock Icon on macOS
First off, we are getting to make a design using the Dock icon. the method is sort of straightforward.
1. Open the Finder app then click on the Go menu.
2. Now, click attend Folder within the menu.
3. Now, paste the below-given location within the box and hit Go.
4. Next, a folder will open on the screen. Locate ScreenSaverEngine then drag it on the Dock.
Going forward, you’ll just click on this Dock icon to kickstart the design on your Mac
Create design Shortcut Using Hot Corners
Making a design using the recent Corners feature is simply as simple. For those unfamiliar, the recent Corners allow you to start/stop a custom action just by moving the pointer to at least one of the corners of the Mac screen.
1. Click on the Apple menu at the highest left of the screen-> System Preferences -> Desktop & design.
2. Now, click on the Screen Save Tab tab and choose Hot Corners.
3. Next, select the corner you would like to use within the menu and click on on Screen Saver . Finally, click on okay to finish.
Create design Shortcut Using Automator Quick Action
Though the Automator Quick Action/Service method isn’t as straightforward because the above-explained ways, it’s not complex either. So, you shouldn’t find it inconvenient albeit you’re yet to urge an honest hang of the Automator app.
1. Launch Automator on your Mac. (you can use the Spotlight search to quickly find the Automator app on your computer.) Then, click on New Document -> Quick Action -> Choose.
2. Now, click on Actions option at the highest left corner then choose Utilities.
3. Next, locate Start Screen Saver and drag it to the Workflow window on the proper .
4. After that, click on the File menu and choose Save. Then, provides a suitable name to the workflow and click on on Save.
5. Next up, it’s time to line up a keyboard shortcut for it. To do so, launch System Preferences -> Keyboard.
6. Now, click on the Shortcuts tab.
7. Now, click on Services on the left. Then, scroll right down to rock bottom and click on on None to the proper of the fast Action/Service you’ve got just created.
After that, enter the specified keyboard combination. confirm to settle on the keyboard combination that’s not getting used
Create design Shortcuts for Mac
So, these are the cool design shortcuts for Mac. I hope you’ve got found these hacks quite helpful. From what I can tell, they will convince be pretty handy in letting you get the foremost out of screen savers. Just just in case , you’ve got omitted on a number of the equally interesting tricks that we’ve covered recently, i might recommend you inspect the way to automatically resize images using Automator Quick Action and the way to show off/on dark mode employing a turn on Mac. By the way, be happy to share your feedback and also tip us if you recognize any such cool hacks.